Woah! I just got punked!
Went to go write this post, and was BLASTED with a new look on the neofuturist blog.
It's kind of like I woke up, stepped out my door, and the whole world contained little points of a Timeline, where all my Friends tell me where their dog took a poo in a yard, or where they missed the bus. It's great.
Or it's like if I woke up, looked at my Mailbox, and it was a few inches wider on either end, and it took me a second to figure out how to open the letters.
Sometimes things get updated. Just ask your mom.
Seriously, it looks real good though. Thanks to whoever did it, but you know what, I'm going to blame Jessica Mondres for making it look so good.
One time some people gave Jessica Mondres a Chase Bank Building, and they said "make this look good," and you know what? She did.
Jay and Megan join a cast of six this week, making it eight. Tif Kurt JessicaAnne Trevor Brenda Leah and Megan and Jay. 8 New Plays.
- Things I Know About You - (jessica anne,)
- Note to Self - (jay torrence)
- One man. One fruit. - (jay torrence)
- this is NOT a play about how i was molested, i was NOT molested. i repeat, i was NOT molested, but it was still pretty friggin' weird. - (megan mercier)
- The simple mathematics of The Student Loan Forgiveness Act. - (tif harrison)
- Some of this play is true, some of this play is false, some of it has a bad southern accent, and most of it is greatly exaggerated - (leah urzendowski)
- HIGH STRUNG/HIGH VOLUME - (megan mercier)
- Interrupting Telenovela Villain - (brenda arellano)
Anyone got a good car wash story?