It's really important to make sure not to sound like Micky Rooney. If I am going to do anything in this life, it's going to incorporate making sure I sound like Micky Rooney as little as possible.
Today is Friday the 13th, Samuel Beckett's birthday, as well as a friend of mine (and everyone else), as well as a new person. So that's something great.
I've always wanted to go to New Zealand.
Other exciting news: Rick Santorum left the race for the presidency. Awesome. Now we just have to wait for the other one to give up.
8 new plays this week. Ryan Walters joins the cast after a substantial hiatus. So that's Ryan, Leah, Jay. Megan, Brenda, Trevor. But they're going to do a thing where they roll a die every night and see exactly how many people are actually going to perform the show night to night.
Psych! April Fool's!
- Getting to Know You, Ryan Edition - (brenda arellano)
- Fickle - (trevor dawkins)
- emergency contact - (megan mercier)
- Op Ed - (jay torrence)
- Mayor Emanuel's School Day Reform Proposal - (jay torrence)
- Today's Mantra: Don't look back so much - (jay torrence)
- Birthday Wishes - (leah urzendowski)
- Budgie Smugglers for Charity - (ryan walters)
Tune in next week for the beginning of a series of World Premiere Previews that don't reference the internet or technology in any way. We're going green. . . .