I'm going to make a movie. It's called "Jenga." It's about aliens that look like the Willis Tower.
Games are an excellent way to relieve stress. Puzzles are an excellent way to induce stress. It's a give and take.
Bilal, your package is here to pick up at the theater.
The cast for too much light has been pretty big lately. But now it is small. Jay, Leah, Trevor, Brenda, and Megan provide 11 new plays:
- Kussen Mir - (jay torrence) (Trevor says "there is a umlaut over the u but i can't type that")
- LookitThis - (brenda arellano)
- I can read the writing on the wall - (megan mercier)
- Young Ghosts - (trevor dawkins)
- fourteen years and one 3-D re-release later: can you guess the idiot on stage? - (megan mercier)
- poo-face, goo-face - (leah urzendowski)
- There is no "I" in team. We are in this together - (leah urzendowski)
- This House, That Built Itself - (trevor dawkins)
- Too Much Light Kidz Show - (jay torrence)
- City Tree (Brought to you by The Jewel) - (jay torrence)
- Umpteenth Annual Friends/ Family/ Co- Worker Chili Jerk-Off - (megan mercier)
I am less famous then most classic board games.