My new phrase now will be, "Okay, Party People."
Jay and Ryan go out of the show this week, for a time. Come see it if you ever want to know the true meaning of love ever again.
Caitlin and Tif get added in. They'll be in for a little while. If you don't see them soon, though, you're going to absolutely kick yourself.
I feel like I am starting out hostile with this one. It's because I missed it last week. I had a groove going on before.
Refocus. This blogpost is going to have a kittenn.
That face says, "Congratulations. Your Timeline will one day replace me."
Back on planet earth, missing a week of the World Premiere Preview is sometimes a blessing in disguise. First, you get two pictures. Second, it really puts into perspective the amount of writing and performance we create in such a short amount of time. Last week, we put in 7 new plays (I think. We're about to find out). And this week we put in 9. So that's 16. Half the menu.
So what did you do with your Monday night?
This week, Leah Kurt Jay Caitlin Tif Ryan Bilal and Megan, maximum copacity, offer up:
- Lolita - (caitlin stainken)
- Rejection, and the abstraction that follows. - (tif harrison)
- routine/maintenance - (bilal dardai)
- Everyday Object In Its Natural Environment - (ryan walters)
- Yeah........ - (leah urzendowski)
- Fate, staged. - (kurt chiang)
- analog: 'RECK-erd - (kurt chiang)
- Vacation Baptist Bible Brainwash Shame School - (megan mercier)
- and. . .
by Megan Nina Mercier
I don't know if that's Megan's middle name, but if I recall a brief conversation I had with her, she said something about not liking (the second hand) her middle name, so hopefully she likes that one better.
BUT THAT DOESN'T EVEN SOME UP LAST WEEK.
Last week the cast was Leah Jay Kurt Megan Bilal and Ryan. That's perfectly gender balanced. Those plays are 2-years-old now (our year is one week):
- excusatory - (megan mercier)
- Fuck Exits - (kurt chiang)
- Last Summer. This Summer. Next Summer. The Summer After That. - (ryan walters)
- Bad Blend - (bilal dardai)
- With the Window Open at 6am - (jay torrence)
- we've got you covered - (jay torrence)
- In response to "I don't wear a helmet because I don't want it to mess up my hair." - (leah urzendowski)
That took forever. Someone owes me something now. That's probably not true.