Enjoy your yellow-flavored lifesaver, sucker.
News: Special mention: Ryan Walters and Jay Torrence both turned ten over the last weekend. Ryan and Jay were cast together in (I am assuming) 2002, and have now completed ten years of performing in Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind, have completed ten years of being in the Neo-Futurist Company, and have practiced their art as neofuturists for 10 years. Work includes daredevils-picked up-bluebead-roustabout-teeth-lambchop-pointilism-lit briefcases. Both have served as our company's Artistic Director. Let's give them a around of applause.
Put your sneakers on for this coming weekend, because there are like nineteen different plays with sound, movement, and/or dance. Bring all your physically fit dates to impress with your knowledge of the physical arts.
8 new plays by trevor jay ryan leah mary (I saw Mary's quilty show in a bar today) and Bilal, back from SAABABYCAL:
- Mob Mentality - (ryan walters)
- Bilal & Mary - (mary fons)
- Writer/Director Neil LaBute is a Thin-Skinned Bully Who Hates Women and This Title Can Be Found on the Internet - (bilal dardai)
- Imagined Impoverished Improvisor - (bilal dardai)
- Men in Black Part 2 - (leah urzendowski)
- The Miracle of Life - (trevor dawkins)
- Dutch. - (trevor dawkins)
- The Past Ten Years in These Two Minutes - (jay torrence)
Looks like someone just got 230ed.