The plays this week are brought to you by a man that the word “anomaly” was made for. It sounds like “animal” for a reason (muppets).
Dan Kerr-Hobert, ladies and gentleman. In honor of cousins.
There is a party in Montana and you are all invited there. I've been told there are animals everywhere. Affectionate wild animals like you see in bible pamphlets where lions and deer take naps under trees with the faithful. You've seen the large glossies on el trains that make Montana look like a paradise? It's all true.
You're at a party where you've danced for hours and the room is thick with the heat of dancers around you. Step out for air and you're overcome with the peaceful cool of the fire escape. Montana is the fire escape and you are invited there. The dancers will miss you. They would come too, but they're not done dancing.
Rolled a nine. Let go of ten, for luck. Trevor Leah Caitlin Kurt Tif Bilal and Lisa:
- The Neo-Futurists Try to Explain Neo-Futurism to Trevor’s Ass – (trevor dawkins)
- Tonight, brought to you by Tonight – (caitlin stainken)
- 2nd Term Election Year Wet Dream – (caitlin stainken)
- The Sell Out: a concept novel by Kurt Chiang (with introduction read by Tif Harrison) – (kurt chiang)
- My Gratitude will be Swift and Terrible – (bilal dardai)
- infant(ile) – (tif harrison)
- Perfect Sleeper – (lisa buscani)
- Another Bloody Weekend – (lisa buscani)
- DON’T GIVE A SHIT! I don’t give a shit! – (leah urzendowski)
- Before – (trevor dawkins)